The Compass Parent Portal is an integrated, online portal for you to access up-to-date and meaningful information about our school and your child’s progress.
Compass includes many different features including the ability to:
- Monitor your child’s attendance and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
- Communicate with your child’s teachers
- Update your family contact information
- View our school calendar
- Download and view your child’s Semester Reports
- Book Parent/Teacher Conferences.
- Go to https://belmont-nsw.compass.education/
- Log in using the supplied username and password (given to you from Administration Staff)
- Upon login, you will be requested to change the password according to the criteria given
A parent app is available to allow you easy and secure access to Compass. This is our primary source of information distribution.
All notes and alerts will be sent through Compass.
- Download and install the app by searching for Compass School Manager in the app store (Android and Apple)
- Wait for app to load
- Search for the school: St Francis Xavier's Primary School, Belmont
- Type in username and password
- Upon login, you will be requested to change the password according to the criteria given.